Remedy’s Control game will be released as part of the Ultimate Edition for PS5 and Xbox Series X in addition to the Xbox Series S.
Sony announced in February that Control will be available for free as part of its PS + subscription. If you have a PS Plus subscription, you will not need to purchase the Control Ultimate Edition. The distributor of the game, 505 Games, is on the official support page, soon to be released on PS5 and Xbox Series consoles. Control Ultimate EditionHe made statements about the new features of.
Control Ultimate Edition Will Work With 1220p and 30 FPS With Ray Tracing on PS5 and XSX
Here’s a summary of what’s included in this version:
- Control game standard version
- The Foundation (First DLC)
- AWE (Second DLC)
- Expeditions end game mode, Photo mode, and all content updates since the original game was released
- For consoles, the next generation PS5 and Xbox Series X | Free upgrade to S versions
- PS4 Digital Deluxe and all other content that is part of the Season Pass, such as exclusive outfits and Isolation side missions, are not included in this package.
As for the various features of the new generation consoles, the game will support ray tracing on PS5 and Xbox Series X, unlike the Series S.
- Performance Mode – Aims 60fps performance with 1440p processing resolution and 4K output
- Graphics Mode – Aims 30 fps performance with 1220p processing resolution and ray tracing (transparency and reflections) at 4K output
- Performance mode is only available on Xbox Series S. Without ray tracing, it will support 60 fps at 900p processing resolution and 1080p output.
- PS5 DualSense Support – It will support vibrations and triggers.
- PS5 Events and Help – Cards and videos that guide you through the game and help you track your progress.
Finally, the data you save will not be transferred from PS4 to PS5 or from Xbox One to Xbox Series consoles. It will only be transferred if you are playing the backward compatible version. Xbox Series X | If you are playing backward compatible Xbox One / PS4 version of Control Ultimate Edition on your S / PS5, you can transfer your saved file.
Control Ultimate Editionof xboxes in Instagram Account Xbox Series X | If you are playing the S / PS5 version, unfortunately your saved file cannot be moved. It has been announced that the PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X / S versions of the Control Ultimate Edition will not support because it contains a much newer version of the Northlight Engine compared to the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One versions released in August 2019.