Next Generation 3.15, the first free patch of 2021, released for No Man’s Sky developed by Hello Games, is added to the game today.
No Man’s Sky has received its first update for next generation consoles. You can find the details of the announcement made by the company for the Next Generation 3.15 patch below.
No Man’s Sky, Next Generation 3.15 patch releasing
“Hello to everyone,
Thanks to everyone who played the Next Generation Update, especially everyone who took the time to report any issues they encountered through Zendesk or console crash reporting.
We listen to your feedback closely and have identified and resolved a number of issues. These fixes have been combined with Patch 3.15, which will be released today on all platforms.
- Stability improvements on PC.
- Resolution and performance for PSVR have been significantly improved when running on a PS5.
- Fixed a crash related to rendering graphics on PS5.
- The Xbox Series S in high quality mode now has advanced ultra settings introduced in the Next Gen Update.
- Loading times on PS5 have been improved.
- PS5 install size has been optimized. “
No Man’s Sky was a game developed by Hello Games, which came out with great expectations but upset the player with the disappointment it created. But the game has improved so much with the updates it receives that people continue to play. If the game continues to expand, it seems that it will continue to be played for a longer period of time.