The Fraxis company announced the release of the update for Civilization VI, New Frontier Pass: Vietnam & Kublai Khan with the statement it made.
Fraxis Games announced the release date of the new expansion pack for Civilization VI, which continues to be updated with its statement. According to this statement, it was announced that the New Frontier Pass: Vietnam & Kublai Khan update will be released on January 28. The official details regarding the subject are as follows;
This new content pack introduces Bà Tri, the leader of Vietnam in Sid Meier’s Civilization VI, and Kublai Khan as the alternative leader of China or Mongolia. The package includes Vietnam civilization with Bà Tri, the unique unit of Voi Chien and the unique building of Thanh:
– Civ Unique Ability: Vietnam’s unique ability is “Nine Dragon River Delta”. All terrain custom zones can only be built on Rainforest, Marsh or Woods tiles. Buildings of each tile type receive additional Science, Crafting or Culture;
– Leader Unique Ability: Ba Tri? U’s unique ability “Drive Out the Aggressors” provides additional Combat Power for units fighting on Rainforest, Marsh or Woods tiles; This bonus has been further increased for tiles owned by Vietnam. Provides increased additional Movement for Vietnam-owned tiles if started in Rainforest, Marsh or Woods;
– Unique Unit: Vietnam has its unique medieval ranged unit, Voi Chien. This unit can move after attacking and has additional Movement. It is more expensive than the Crossbowman unit it replaces, but is stronger in defense and has more vision;
– Unique District and Buildings: Thanh unique district offers additional Culture for each neighboring area. After the flight is researched, the region produces Tourism equal to its Cultural output. It does not require population and is built cheaper than the Encampment area it replaces.
This package also includes Kublai Khan as an alternative leader for China and Mongolia:
– Leader Unique Ability: Kublai Khan’s unique ability “Gerege” provides an extra area of Economic policy in any government. It also gives you a random Eureka and Inspiration when setting up a Trade Center for the first time in another civilization city;
As a leader of China, Kublai Khan’s support for science is even stronger and the extra policy area strengthens economic strategies. Kublai Khan, leader of Mongolia, takes advantage of trade routes for military power.
New “Monopolies & Corporations” Game Mode
Vietnam and Kublai Khan Pack also introduces the new game mode, Monopolies and Corporation. This optional game mode elevates strategic economic gameplay to a whole new level and offers attractive new rewards on the basis of claiming, acquiring and using map resources in each era:
– Build an Industry around recurring Luxury resources to give boosts to host cities and provide bonus Great Merchant points;
– Transform Industries into Companies that can be given customized names, increase Industry influences and create Products. Products can be sent to other cities to share Industry influences throughout a civilization;
– A Monopoly is created when a civilization dominates the global supply of a Luxury Source. Monopolies provide additional Tourism and can significantly increase the Gold produced each time, especially for civilizations focused on global trade.
New Regions and Buildings
Vietnam and Kublai Khan Pack also includes a new territory and new buildings:
– New Zone: The protection zone is placed in a secluded area untouched by infrastructure. Can Culture-bomb adjacent orphan tiles, gain additional Residence as per Appeal and increase Appeal of adjacent tiles;
– New Buildings: Two buildings can be built in the protection zone. While Koru opens with Sufism, Shelter opens with Guard. Both increase the yield of uncured adjacent Fascinating and Breathtaking tiles.